When browsing through any website certain information about a visitor can be collected. The Essex Autonomy Project website collects the following information:
- the IP address of the computer used to access the website
- the date and time of visit
- the pages visited
- the address of the website the user came from
- the operating system of the visitor’s computer
- the version and type of web browser used
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help make the website more useful to visitors. No additional information will be collected from visitors to the website. The Essex Autonomy Project will never pass personal information to a third party and will only include you on its mailing lists at your request.